Friday, December 5, 2008

Another all-nighter...

It isn't surprising that this is my third night staying up past 5 AM. 

It really isn't. I have a good feeling that I'll be doing a lot of this staying up...early-ness?

I watched the sunrise. 
It wasn't much of anything except for seeing the buildings go from dark to bright in what felt like an instant. 

I'm feeling so tired. 
I forgot to mention that I'm downtown right now. Stayed up all night trying to finish one of my novels for my final exam on wednesday. It's called Lost Horizon - have you heard of it? 
It's about Shangri La if that rings a bell. 

Anyway, I should've finished this book a while ago...but I didn't. So, I spent my Thursday night at Robarts Library at UofT. Then me and my group of cool Toronto people moved the study party to a friend's apartment at Yonge and Wells. 

I'm sticking around for now so I can pick up some student discount movie tix from Ryerson. 
Also looking for a new NLT bible. Yeah, really loving that version more. NLT > NIV from what I've read so far. 

So...
..Tired...

zzzz.

2 comments:

Framling said...

hey! i can give you my NLT bible, if you don't want to buy a new one. i have two actually, one of them is the Urbana bible!

oh ya, this is like the first time i've ever been to this blog, hahaha. FB STALKER! aka me

- alicia

sandlot said...

OMG YOU'RE BACK TO BLOGGING!!!

hi brian han. how've you been?/i haven't talked to you in what seems like forever.

i have an niv bible... what's the difference between the niv and nlt?

anyway, if you have time we should meet up this xmas break.

and this whole comment was like verbal diarrhea. haah.

Tammy