Thursday, March 6, 2008

Who can make the best Ramyun (instant noodles)?


If you think you cook you're ramyun the best or have the most creative recipes for ramyun, then let me know.


I'm writing a "How-To" article for my class at ryerson journalism about how students can make new, delicious and creative meals with their ramyun and I'm looking for some students or former students who can share some of their cooking secrets with me.


Comment or msg me on facebook.

Or feel free to add me on msn if you dont already have my contacts:



1 comment:

shahn said...

I like kimchi cup ramyun or jin or shin ramyun with egg!! yumm....you have to crack an egg in your ramyun, otherwise there's no point in eating it. But I don't each much ramyun since moving into rez. And really, it's not that healthy so I try to stay away from it. But in terms of its importance in a student's life: it's cheap, fast, and DELICIOUS.

I also know someone who eats with cheese and I think he puts butter in it too...yuck.